? ??????????????Splat? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??73 Grabs Today. 3951 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Ticking Time Bomb? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (44 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 27638 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 7, 2009

Three Days Before Going Home...


Assalamualaikum...


This is my first time doing blog..

My name is Nursheila Mohamed Izaham or just cal me SHEILA..


Today is 18 Ramadhan.. Only 3 days before going HOME!!!

But... I have to prepare 4 mid sem EXAM just around the corner..

2 papers in one day! That's was horrible!!

However.. I have to push myself to study and study and study

to get good results in my exam..

This is the challenge that i have to face before going home happily..

I wish that all of my friends can do their exam very well..

CHAIYOK3x!!!



....HaPpY FaStInG....

&

....SeLaMaT HaRi RaYa....








0 comments: